We are a trusted, long-time, local family owned company with over 30 years experience. We treat each job as if it were our own. We keep our company small to be selective with our employees, and only allow the best in your home. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with our customers even after the work is completed so we are the first handyman company you call for your next project.
Why Choose Resident Keepers LLC?
- Building Relationships – We do not offer a price that is good only for a day. We believe in providing value for money and offering prices to help build long-term relationships with our customers. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
- Highest Quality Products and Workmanship Practices – We always stay on top of the newest technology and innovations in the industry and incorporate them into our practices. All our products are sourced from leading companies directly at wholesale prices to help bring value to our customers.
- Fully Bonded and Insured – We are a bonded and insured company in the state we operate. We have full insurance coverage, providing you peace of mind knowing you are covered if anything goes wrong.
- Communication – Our project manager will be in constant touch with you to provide you information on how the project is taking shape. They are always ready to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your project.
- Project Management – Before we start any project, your dedicated project manager will create a thorough plan and manage it all the way to minimize any delays or inconvenience to homeowners. We aim to finish all projects right on schedule so that you can get back to your daily life as quickly as possible.
- Full Service – We are a one-stop solution for all your home remodeling and home improvement needs. No matter what handyman services you might need, we are here to help you.
- Detailed Scope of Work – You’ll know everything that is included in the proposal to ensure everyone is on the same page and leave any guesswork out. Together we will walk through it before starting work and help you prepare for the remodeling or repair process.